Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Blog Name

Ok, so this is the second time I’m changing my blog name, but I’ve finally found a quote/ title that I actually really like.  I wasn’t sold on the first two titles, but I think I found a winner.  It came to me via a card that a dear Aunt gave to me before I left for the Peace Corps, and which I didn’t open until a month into training.  When I finally opened it, the card and message was so powerful that I instantly knew that was meant to be my blog title.  After my Peace Corps adventures I plan to keep using this as a travel blog to keep my family updated on my life as I go where ever fate shall take me, and I feel this quotation goes along well with my outlook on life and aspirations for my future. Well, and my love for travel.  So I go confidently in the direction of my dreams, which right now is in Burkina Faso, and I pray to live the life I have imagined.  Thank you, Henry David Thoreau, for your elegant words.    

No comments:

Post a Comment